IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Process at all to close?

Hi,

I'm a new user and got the version 1.0 just some minutes ago. After checking the forum here i didn't find anyone with an "issue" like the one I have:

http://ismeldalasombra.free.fr/2009/04/WindowsProcess.jpg

I do believe I should have some services to close isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

2 AV's

Ismelda-Why are you running Avast and Zone Alarm together? That looks like a "speed killer" to me.Two anti-virus apps. are not a good idea.I would pick one of those and pair it with a spyware/malware defense-Threatfire,Spyware Blaster or similar.

Game Booster needs the GameBooster.ini file in native language of OS

Hi detailer,

How come you came to the conclusion that ZA is not only firewall and including av?

Hi Ismelda,

I think your Windows OS is in French used with English language, to see the services for French Windows OS, try to use the files given the link here .

Cheers.

Indeed ZoneAlarm is the free Firewall and Avast is the free AntiVirus.

Yes my OS is french but I get an error while using the french language pack and anyway, except for the OS itself, I prefer all my programs to be in English. Easier to check for support then as best support is always provided in English (due to the number of users) and I really hate how they translate some things :)

And the program runs fine. Not sure it actually boost anything but well I use it anyway.

Hi Ismelda

Under language files in this thread you can find the updated French language file that works for menues and interface.

The reason you cannot see any services to close is probably because the services in your machine is shown in French and consequently the the English based services can't find any services. That is why enoskype advised you to download the French .ini file.

Your reasoning about English is logical, but perhaps not true in every instance.

Cheers

solbjerg

Indeed ZoneAlarm is the free Firewall and Avast is the free AntiVirus.

Yes my OS is french but I get an error while using the french language pack and anyway, except for the OS itself, I prefer all my programs to be in English. Easier to check for support then as best support is always provided in English (due to the number of users) and I really hate how they translate some things :)

And the program runs fine. Not sure it actually boost anything but well I use it anyway.

GameBooster.ini : French Windows OS and English GUI of GB

Hi Ismelda,

solbjerg is right, although you use your programs in English, the core of the Windows OS is in French.

Please download the attached GameBooster.ini.zip file, and extract the GameBooster.ini file to the main folder of Game Booster to use it instead of the original one to use it correctly.

I have adjusted it for Windows OS in French, and Game Booster in English.

You will see the services to be stopped in the GUI of GB, and it will boost the games as it should, when you use it.

Enjoy it.

Cheers.

GameBooster.ini.zip

Perhaps, you can help us with it Gaz!

Without knowing Russian and without a PC with Russian core Windows OS, I think it is not possible to find a solution.

If you find the corresponding Names of the services in GameBooster.ini file in the Services of Russian Windows XP, you can create a GameBooster.ini file with Russian services names in it, then it will work correctly.

Only, supposedly having a Russian Windows XP OS, you can control if it works.

You can post the ini file in sticky GameBooster.ini files for other languages. thread.

Cheers.

Archived