IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not Responding

I loaded Advanced Sysem Care v3,but it will not scan my coputer. Above the scan button is,where the little round progress meter is, it says Scanning 180 Search Assistance. I'm new at all this and have no idea what that means. Please help if you know anything about this problem. I need a free program to clean up this computer for my Gradson. Help!

Not Responding

I loaded Advanced Sysem Care v3,but it will not scan my coputer. Above the scan button is,where the little round progress meter is, it says Scanning 180 Search Assistance. I'm new at all this and have no idea what this means. Please help if you know anything about this problem. I need a free program to clean up this computer for my Grandson. Help!
I have tried all that I know and it hasn't fixed anything.I need to start this program and I need it very badly. I'm afraid my grandsons computer is going to crash before I can get this program up and running.

Hi Betty Jane

Try reading these two posts for starters :-)

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11513#post11513

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11665#post11665

Then try following them in their suggestions and do an absolutely clean install when you have removed the blocking in the downloaded install program.

Let's hear if that helps please :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I have tried all that I know and it hasn't fixed anything.I need to start this program and I need it very badly. I'm afraid my grandsons computer is going to crash before I can get this program up and running.

Archived