IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IE Settings lists Internet Explorer Hijack what to do?

Mel-O

Under IE Security Assistant I receive a list of 22? under the IE Hijack heading..How is one to know which belong and which setting should be removed? Is it a good idea to click the Restore to default button? Just a new user of this program and so far I find it amazing..My 10 year old computer has never been so responsive...but now my main concern is my IE7 and what may be attached to it as I browse Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Oh this is fun trying to figure out

The list shows up under IE Security Assistant, IE Settings and trend micro hijackthis log file will not let me change it to a txt file Keeps saying file invalid

Hope I can figure this out..prob a nobrainer for a young tech..but the hijack this file barely resembles the file in my Advanced System Care ver 3.3.1 which has so many addons for "all-users" on a one person computer? is there a way from this program to include that specific file as having no luck sending the "hikackthis" file?

Hi Mel-O

If you have very many items in the list, then perhaps two screenshots.

In this post in Usage of IObit Products you can read how to attach a screenshot:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=12357#post12357

Cheers

solbjerg

The list shows up under IE Security Assistant, IE Settings and trend micro hijackthis log file will not let me change it to a txt file Keeps saying file invalid

Hope I can figure this out..prob a nobrainer for a young tech..but the hijack this file barely resembles the file in my Advanced System Care ver 3.3.1 which has so many addons for "all-users" on a one person computer? is there a way from this program to include that specific file as having no luck sending the "hikackthis" file?

Hi Mel-O,

Did you try scanning "Security Analyzer" under "Diagnose System", and getting the txt file of HijackThis report?

You can paste this report to the appropriate place in the opened web page to be analyzed by the experts and/or you can post it in vman's Spyware Help! thread to be analyzed in this forum.

Cheers.

Thank You So Much For Replies

Have Taken note of ALL advice and will proceed to run a few scans..Diagnostic and Clean up..as was doing a speed test online for highspeed adsl..and download was at 1310 and upload at 511...then it dropped at adsl speed.com to 1089 kbits/s download speed and upload went to 379 kbts/s So it got me wondering if I had something attached to my internet explorer which was slowing down my connection speeds?

By the way I do love this program for bringing my amd 1.2 back to life!

Just amazed at how much information this forum provides..

God Bless and have a great day

Archived