IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot see desktop

I need HELP!!! Today I downloaded Advanced WindowsCare v2 professional. I scanned the system. Somewhere after I tried to correct the errors, the system was halted up. I pressed the "ctl-alt-del" and forced the system to restart. Everything goes as normal. BUT After I kicked my user icon, the desktop showed for 1 second but then disappered. Now I can only go through task manager to initial any application. I can run iexplore, advance windowscare... However, my whole desktop is still disappeared. If I run "explorer", the desktop appears for 1 second and disappears. Kenny

• 6 months later...

No desktop

Hi,

I have no desktop after running the prog. This has happened the two times I've run it so it's not a coincidence. The only way I can go on is to start a task manually or get the desktop back with a system restore.

Advice appreciated!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived