IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Version history of the Smart Defrag app

17 hours ago, Scannan said:

You can look in the Defrag section of the forum, for each new release notification/feedback where the changes are given....

Sorry, but in the root of your forum there is no section with this name, only these:

836692128_Screenshot2022-08-10at12-51-50IObitForum.png.44086556b90ae287e030abef15013608.png

17 hours ago, Scannan said:

or...you can google the changelog

I don't see any reference to the official changelog, only dubious lists on third party sites and discussions:

368371902_Screenshot2022-08-10at12-50-29iobitsmartdefraghistoryversionschanges-Google.thumb.png.4684911e3b6546c09155476e0df10c92.png

Would you be so kind, since you decided to spend time talking in this thread, give me a link. I will grateful to you.

In both the sections I referenced in my previous post, there are Topics with Feedback in the Title...which is why I stated Feedback in said post.

If you look in them you will see the changes made in each version....

The googles search will only show 3rd party info...as Iobit could not be bothered to supply this info.