IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disk Explorer Suggestion

rwbonin

Disk Explorer helps you to find all the big files and folders that are taking up your disk space. These files can either be transferred to other drives or simply deleted to gain free disk space.

SUGGESTION:

Allow ASC the ability to delete Folders - this would speed up the cleanup process.

Hi rwbonin

You must be joking, right?

Having no files left would really speed it up - I'll give you that - but there would be no reason to run a clean-up operation! :-) Perhaps the ability to do so would also be missing :-(

The possibility to remove unused large files already exists, it would be much too dangerous to make that an automated process!! The existing possibility has to be used very cautiously - be ABSOLUTELY certain that what you are deleting is not used and will not be used/necessary in a future situation.

Caution in this field cannot be stressed too much!

The same goes for cloned files by the way!

Cheers

solbjerg

Disk Explorer helps you to find all the big files and folders that are taking up your disk space. These files can either be transferred to other drives or simply deleted to gain free disk space.

SUGGESTION:

Allow ASC the ability to delete Folders - this would speed up the cleanup process.

• 7 months later...

I had/still have a big .dbx file that was my Outlook Express Inbox. I deleted the emails (I thought) to make enough room on the drive to do a defrag. However, now I have two big .dbx files listed --Inbox.dbx and Deleted Items.dbx. I went to the Control Panel and removed Outlook Express but when I run Disk Explorer the two big files are still there. How can I get rid of them?

HI

I had/still have a big .dbx file that was my Outlook Express Inbox. I deleted the emails (I thought) to make enough room on the drive to do a defrag. However, now I have two big .dbx files listed --Inbox.dbx and Deleted Items.dbx. I went to the Control Panel and removed Outlook Express but when I run Disk Explorer the two big files are still there. How can I get rid of them?

Hi. I'm a little confused with your thread. This is the way I get rid of the dbx files In Outlook Express. Why did you remove Outlook Express. I just right click and delete. If you are just deleting them, they go to a folder that you can open and delete every thing. Type dbx in search and find them and delete them. Its very simple.

Archived