IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do you uninstall the program if you dont have the password? Also, it does not matter is any protected files are deleted in the uninstall

Use IObit Uninstaller. This is the easiest way to uninstall almost anything. I'm not sure if you need the password to accomplish this.
I have no idea if your files will be deleted; I'm glad that it doesn't matter. Perhaps my reply will help the moderators comprehend your question, so as to provide a more accurate response.
image.thumb.png.ff71093ccc14a0b75ec0aced8d6e5b12.png

6 minutes ago, Edward27821 said:

Perhaps my reply will help the moderators comprehend your question, so as to provide a more accurate response.

Sorry, but your reply does not help anybody, because the original poster(OP) has an issue with Protected Folder (a separate Iobit Program)

and your reply is related to Iobit Uninstaller, which has no relevance to the issue.

So, we will wait for the OP's reply/explanation.

5 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Sorry, but your reply does not help anybody, because the original poster(OP) has an issue with Protected Folder (a separate Iobit Program)

and your reply is related to Iobit Uninstaller, which has no relevance to the issue.

So, we will wait for the OP's reply/explanation.

The question was how to uninstall ProtectedFplder. (Note the ticked item in the screenshot) 
Will IObit Uninstaller not accomplish this? or just with password?

1 minute ago, Edward27821 said:

The question was how to uninstall ProtectedFplder.

Sorry, but that was not the question.

The question was.....How do you uninstall the program if you dont have the password.....which is a completely different issue...because of

the risks involved with losing the data in the Protected Folder.

Unless the OP replies with a more detailed explanation of his issue(s) and what he wishes to achieve then the matter will not be addressed.