IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Still Looks the Same to Me

I ran smart defrag, since the display was nearly all red, signifying fragmentation, but afterwards it was still all red, and looked exactly the same. What gives? Is this thing actually defragmenting? Or am I not understanding something? (Picture Attached) The report says I'm still 25% fragmented.

Hi cybervigilante

Seeing your screenshot, - the first thing that comes to my mind is how much free space you have? It looks pretty well filled up!

At least 15% free space is recommended and the windows defragger will tell you if you have sufficient free space.

Cheers

solbjerg

I ran smart defrag, since the display was nearly all red, signifying fragmentation, but afterwards it was still all red, and looked exactly the same. What gives? Is this thing actually defragmenting? Or am I not understanding something? (Picture Attached) The report says I'm still 25% fragmented.

Archived