IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Conflict in security

Dave MacT

This is copied from my contact with Amazon Prime Customer Support.

Thank you Sharon for your prompt and thorough help. It was great to have you call me back, and a real confidence booster!
F Y I : The problem I experienced was with Amazon Prime Video. It did not display the full screen of movie options upon opening the window.
The display only showed the blue bar located at the bottom of the selection screen with the caption 'Back to Top'.
As I explained in our conversation, I tried several ways to launch it without success.

The problem rests with using NORDvpn (ver 6.48.19.0) and IObit Malware Fighter (ver 9.2.0.668)/ Advanced SystemCare Pro (ver 15.5.0.262). 
I received an update from NORDvpn on 9/3/22 and turned on the Threat Protection and the LITE version of the same.
There is a conflict between the IObit security and the NORDvpn security.
They viewed some part of the Amazon Prime Video feed as a threat!

Solution : Suspecting the problem was the 'NEW' thing. I turned off the newly installed NORDvpn Threat Protection and LITE.

As soon as I found the right combination after trial and error, your Prime Video functioned correctly.

Sunday movie night was saved!

I really wanted to let you know how much it meant to me to have you follow up with me.
Thanks again for all your help!

Hi Dave MacT,

Thanks for your reply.

Please kindly describe the situation "There is a conflict between the IObit security and the NORDvpn security." more clearly with related screenshots so that we can know the issue better.

Please also download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is save d. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.  
Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

By the way, please ensure you have all the programs have the latest version and database.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience