IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster software damaged my laptop

Josef97

Hi, I installed the software driver booster, and after installing it on my laptop with win8.1 it started going crazy, the mouse changes sensitivity by itself and the cursor jumps to the sides. Is it normal for you to offer software that will damage the PC? I would like an answer or information on how to fix this.

Unfortunately, I just installed it and it didn't even start, if you google it you will find a lot of people with problems with the DriverBooster9 program. So I'm waiting to see if a developer or someone here can give me advice on what to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Josef97 said:

so can any of the developers help me here or not? The main thing is that they make a bugged program.

If you require our assistance, then the least you could do is reply with information we request.

I am still waiting for an answer to my previous request.

• 3 weeks later...