IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need to move license to new laptop

b0as09f8098af

• 2 weeks later...
I really dont get these messages. And what if a guy over 60 and understands almost zero about pc and is not a native in english, and, for example, wants to buy a booster driver but if I do so,and then one day the pc eventually breaks down  ...how or what steps must I do to put this working booster driver on my other pc ? please, dont tell me to read FAQs ( even not so good translated to my language, I really dont understand ), and if I am saying a big nonsense, so sorry, thank you

13 minutes ago, Joshua_discovering said:

I really dont get these messages

You must open your own Topic in the relevant section of the Forum. Your issue is not related to the subject of this Topic.

You should do this now, as your posts will be removed from here shortly.

Be sure to explain in detail in the new topic, what your issue is and what assistance you would like.