IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

folder lock

TDD

why do they not offer life time license of folder lock and does paid version have unlimited use on one computer in other words if i have 10 or 100,000 folders usb flash drives can i lock them but main thing is why do you no offer online chat or a way for customers to contact you i feel like any company like that isnt to on the up up im a paying customer and you not offer that plus the dumb faq and forums has nothing about this so for me to buy this software i wana know these things first

Ok,...I have unlocked the Topic and accepted your apology. Also, I accept that Iobit is not very good with customer relations.

So, now to your issue....Only Iobit can answer the Lifetime Licence question.....good luck with that!!

As for the Folder limit question....there is no limit for the paid version.

However, I am concerned regarding your mentioning flash drives/usb's.....Protected Folder only works on the machine where the program

is installed. It does not work on external flash drives/usb's. Of course you can move your files/folders from your external devices to the Protected Folder

but then they would no longer be on your external devices. I suggest you read the Product Manual (as you should have done before using the program).

https://www.iobit.com/en/product-manuals.php