IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adware Installed By Iobit Product

kipper

I have used Iobit products for years, pay for most of them. There is a persistent adware virus on my machine, one Malware Fighter did not seem to detect. Turns out YOU installed this.

This is to let you know that I will not be giving any more money to a company who felt the need to make an extra $5 on the hundreds I have already given them by compromising my machine. This is, of course, only the most visible result of this - a blaring ad on my screen. God only knows what you have installed in the background.

All you have against the competition is your reputation and you have ruined that entirely.

Hi kipper,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please kindly send us the related screenshots to show the adware that you mentioned so that we can check it. Or you can tell us the precise name of the adrware you mentioned so that we can analyze it futher.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Good to see that Im not the only one that came to this conclusion. Whatever spepopud.exe is, it has an ad of a half dressed women popup on the bottom right of the screen and task manager says it comes from the Iobit uninstaller.

As kipper said above, I ran a scan on my system from multiple programs and they didnt come back with anything. The issue was resolved however after uninstalling your program. Now I myself use the free version so getting recommendations to upgrade dont seem too wild to me, but someone like kipper is actually paying for your service and seeing these popup ads that have nothing to do with your service.

My question is why is your service, which is supposed to help my pc, actually just a detriment to it?

Jup can relate, I uninstalled every IObit programm i have, was in class and a sexual popup showed up. THX a lot for the "professianal" software package you provide. I have a schreenshot, but i only can give you a picture from a URL. So can't send you the popup schreenshot. 

Ive had the your uninstaller, driverbooster, packeges for multiple years without any problem, very dissapointed. 

Hi guys,

Sincerely thanks for your detailed feedabck.

I have forwarded your concern to our product team and market team. They will consider this kind of marketing activity and make a better balance in the future.

Your feedbacks are valued.