IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how to cancel auto renewal

• 1 month later...

He said there was no response when he tried to contact, and this section of the forum is for "Solutions to License /Purchasing/Payment/ Renewal/other program Issues." I hope you can why they thought this would be a reasonable place to post.

And considering how many posts here are dedicated to auto renewal issues, maybe the problem is with the company's practices on this issue.

8 hours ago, maxbaroi said:

He said there was no response when he tried to contact, and this section of the forum is for "Solutions to License /Purchasing/Payment/ Renewal/other program Issues." I hope you can why they thought this would be a reasonable place to post.

And considering how many posts here are dedicated to auto renewal issues, maybe the problem is with the company's practices on this issue.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

The post is in exactly the right place, and I never said otherwise.

I had no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt. IObit's auto renewal policy, and the uncessary friction they introduce to cancelling it, is predatory.

It's why this forum has so many posts about how to cancel. And if you I'm wrong on all this and you are genuinely trying to being helpful, then please take some constructive criticism and have a better stock answer than RTFM. 

Strange how reading your posts makes me think of The Grinch.

You come here expounding how things should be done, without even understanding what the Forum is and how it works.

Iobits practices have nothing to do with the forum, other than providing a platform for Users to seek assistance and/or voice

their concerns. So, you wasted your time trying to dictate to me as to how I should do things.

So, it looks like you will have to find something else to moan about.