IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Conflict with my Sound Driver

Rone22

After using Pro for the first time, my sound playback freezes when I try to open a sound recorder program or the sound control. I am using 32bit Vista operating system. Any experience with this. Also, if I cannot use the program how can I get a refund?

Hi Rone

Did you run it without reading Online Help for IObit Software or without checking the "problems" in System Optimize and placing those you need in the ignore list?

As for refund - you will have to contact IObit directly for that. We in the forum have nothing to do with that - we are users.

Cheers

solbjerg

After using Pro for the first time, my sound playback freezes when I try to open a sound recorder program or the sound control. I am using 32bit Vista operating system. Any experience with this. Also, if I cannot use the program how can I get a refund?

Rone222

Try as Sunny recommends-reinstall or roll-back the driver.Then as Solbjerg,read all the instructions for this utility.Next time you run a scan,look carefully at all of the proposed deletions or "fixes" to see which if any pertain to your driver.Those would be the ones to skip over or place in the ignore list.A reference to your driver is most likely going to appear within the results of the "System Optimization" scan.Also,under "Options>System Optimization",there is a drop down menu to adjust the performance level of your PC.The more performance or speed you opt for,results in more services being disabled along with other system settings which are identified as bottlenecks or slow downs.You may also want to check your drivers to see if they're up to date.You can go to your manufacturer's website or one of the free driver updater services such as Driver Max or Radar Sync.

Archived