IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Mr

SamU

My employer has just initiated a factory reset of my work laptop as they detected the new ASC16 that I updated to yesterday making a copy of the local security manager database. They do not permit this. Is this supposed to be some additional backup you have added? It's caused me quite a lot of issues and wasted time today. And I won't be able to use your software on my work machine again.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:52 PM, SamU said:

My employer has just initiated a factory reset of my work laptop as they detected the new ASC16 that I updated to yesterday making a copy of the local security manager database. They do not permit this. Is this supposed to be some additional backup you have added? It's caused me quite a lot of issues and wasted time today. And I won't be able to use your software on my work machine again.

Hi

We are sorry to hear that. Please note that our product does not do anything related to making a copy of the local security manager database. You can check our Privacy Policy here https://www.iobit.com/en/privacy.php

Wish you a lovely day~