IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New screenshots of IObit Security 360

Tim Xue

Gui

Thanks for wetting our appetites,and no offense Tim,but the GUI looks pretty generic, and well, just plain "blah".Perhaps you should consider reaching out to Valuater-the "XSkin" developer.I know performance is the most important consideration,but this just looks so "same old" and "done before".

Thanks for wetting our appetites,and no offense Tim,but the GUI looks pretty generic, and well, just plain "blah".Perhaps you should consider reaching out to Valuater-the "XSkin" developer.I know performance is the most important consideration,but this just looks so "same old" and "done before".

So we have to work hard to make a better and better product.

Anyone using ThreatFire?

I want to try 360 and wonder if I should keep ThreatFire and 360 together.

Is that overkill?

Looking for feedback and what others are doing.

Thank you.

Adding: I am using ESET Smart Security 3.

KOR-

Please read the date. It will be released on 9th of June.

Cheers.

There may have been some confusion because it says "released date" rather than "release date" it makes it sound like the date has already passed whereas in fact it is not released yet :-P

Did you bother to read one single post in this thread? The tentative release date is June 9th-You're not the only one-People,READ before you post!!!

I agree! I was just about to post mayself when the release date is, but then I saw that the thread had more pages! So I read them and found that the release date is June 9th. Only 2 days!!

Archived