IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance System Care is a useless piece of junk.

Doug1948

When your program updated drivers, it said needed to be updated. It killed my internet and the PC would no longer Connect. I had to take the PC to Microsoft store to get it fixed. Your program installed the wrong driver. What a waste of time. Your Advance System Care is useless. It cost me $75.00 for Microsoft to reinstall the correct drive.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:17 AM, Doug1948 said:

When your program updated drivers, it said needed to be updated. It killed my internet and the PC would no longer Connect. I had to take the PC to Microsoft store to get it fixed. Your program installed the wrong driver. What a waste of time. Your Advance System Care is useless. It cost me $75.00 for Microsoft to reinstall the correct drive.

Hi

We're sorry to hear that.

Since you have taken your PC to Microsoft store to get it fixed, the system environment with the issue no longer exists, then we are not able to further investigate the issue.

If you want to issue a refund the product, you can submit a refund request from the page https://www.iobit.com/en/refund.php, then we can issue you a refund.

Wish you a nice week~