IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC System Weaknesses?

D.Stankiewicz

Since the last two upgrades to my ASC, I keep getting the exclamation mark under System Weaknesses.  It tells me to fix three problems manually but does not direct me as to how.

It has to do I believe with a settings app.  Never got this message in the past so I do not know how to eliminate this problem.

I am having a similar problem.  I am getting a system weakness notification, and the weakness is identified, but the ability to select disable does not work. The weakness is "Send Microsoft Info about how I write."  I have attached a Word file with a screen capture of the notification. I have reviewed the User Manual.  While it makes reference to system weakness and ironically shows a warning in the demonstration screen capture, it does not give direction on how to fix the issue.  I have also researched the issue through Microsoft, and have disabled (I believe) all Microsoft tracking, yet I keep getting the system weakness notification. Please help.

Iobit ASC System Weakness Issue v2.docx

I may have found a bug, and found the fix to my issue.  After then scan, I previously had my system set to "Auto Fix."  All items get fixed, except the system weakness.  I re-ran the scan but DISABLED Auto Fix.  When the scan was done I ticked the box for system weakness and selected fix.  The weakness indication went away.  I re-ran the scan, and no weakness identified. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/11/2022 at 11:58 AM, AtTheAirport said:

I may have found a bug, and found the fix to my issue.  After then scan, I previously had my system set to "Auto Fix."  All items get fixed, except the system weakness.  I re-ran the scan but DISABLED Auto Fix.  When the scan was done I ticked the box for system weakness and selected fix.  The weakness indication went away.  I re-ran the scan, and no weakness identified. 

Nice find, This Worked for me.