IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Avg

bazclem

I have just downloaded IObit Security 360 Beta 1.0 & when I run the program it tells me that I do not have anti virus & stops AVG free 8.5 from working with the error report: AVG crash dumper has stopped working. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic.

Hi bazclem

I had the same problem - and have adviced IObit about it.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have just downloaded IObit Security 360 Beta 1.0 & when I run the program it tells me that I do not have anti virus & stops AVG free 8.5 from working with the error report: AVG crash dumper has stopped working. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic.

I also have had problems running the Beta version along with AVG.

Running it on Windows 7, but says I'm running Kaspersky???

ANY IDEA'S, CLUE'S or even HOPE???

I've had to uninstall AVG and then remove 360 Before reverting back to reinstalling AVG!

I have a similar problem with Spyware Doctor.If I try to start Spyware Doctor's services when IObit Security is running in the background it gets an error and is unable to start even after I disable IObit Security.I had to reinstall Spyware Doctor two times.The damage toward Spyware Doctor would only occurred if I shut-down Spyware Doctor and started its services again while IObit Security 360 Beta1.1 was running in the background.I shut-down Spyware Doctor and restarted its services several times without IObit Security 360 Beta 1.1 running in the background and the damage to Spyware Doctor did not occurred.If I run Spyware Doctor along side IObit Security 360 without shutting down Spyware Doctor and restarting it,they work fine.

Archived