IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360

tjsmolich

Hi tjsmolich

What steps do you use when trying to download, do you use the provided link in ASC Welcome window?

What firewall and antivirus do you use?

Cheers

solbjerg

I can not even dowlnload S360 - is there a problem with the download ??:cry:

?Trouble Down-Loading?

Hi,

Yeah, the download doesn't flow as one might expect.

I assumed that the beta download process would source from IObit.

It didn't.

I took the MajorGeek route.

which, oddly enough,

adds a lot of visual snow to the process.

For the process to succeed, one must abandon one's preconceptions - and, actually read the screens.

Once you catch on as what you are being offerred is not what you asked for - but, what you asked for is some where else on the screen = the over all process can proceed without incident.

If you go MajorGeek, don't download every thing that they offer.

Keeping looking of 360 it's in there some where.

About M Geeks

First time at MG's I take it-you'll get used to it.Most of us put up with the advertising because we trust the source.After a while you won't notice the eye candy and window dressings-in fact,the download you are directed there for will always be in the same place on the page respective to the distractions.Keep your eye on the ball! Hope this helps.

Archived