IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License code does not work in my country

mean 3 minutes after appears of ACS16 in Giveavay of the day all licenses are expired??

who lie??

it is not the first time that countries other than those generally known are treated differently than countries that are "out of the spotlight" the so-called "western civilization [interestingly, the west from what]) is treated better than countries that have much greater financial potential than countries that are in the center of attention

It took 7 years to implement my native language into your programs, interestingly, countries such as Denmark or Finland had full support (the number of inhabitants of these countries is 10 million) where my country is over 40 million (more to 88 MILIONS speak of Polish language over the world - how much speak dannish or finnish ??)

looking at the number of Danish or Finnish copies downloaded, compared to the number of Polish copies, the interest is negligible

so now, treating other countries in this way except for Western civilization, do not be surprised that version 15 alone has over 2 million downloads - a pirated version with an original translation in Polish - because that's how you treat those who want to be honest

I wanted to try it - I thought: it's nice, it's pretty well polonized, the trial was nice, they added a few things - no, I wasn't given 4 minutes after releasing it on GAoD, even though I had a license code, the license was gone, only a payment request to unlock

how do you treat a potential customer? well, then you probably don't believe in the power of social media, because showing your business model together with the facts may end up with a few people simply stopping working

and now the icing on the cake: due to dual citizenship and writing VPN, I made a small experiment: after 2 pm on the same day (i.e. 4 hours after downloading a copy of ASC and an unsuccessful attempt to register in Polish), I changed my IP to French, system language to French and tried to install and register ASC16Pro NO PROBLEM, the same registration code has been accepted and I can enjoy the fully registered version. this shows exactly how you force honest people to use pirated versions.

Hi martb,

Sorry to hear that.

I will report your sugegstin to our product team for consideration.

By the way, we do not giveaway license codes for people all over the wold. Please pay more attention to it.

By the way, if you want to try, you can buy one as you can get a refund within 60 days from the day you bought, No questions asked.

Thanks for your udnerstnading.