IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Arrow Key use

CrazyTim

In the ASC Options window. If an item on the left window pane is selected, one can use the arrow keys to move up and down that tree, but the window on the right doesn't change to the window that is supposed to be shown with a particular selection.

/me doesn't sign name and hides in corner so they won't know who it is that has such minor complaints.

Hi Tim

But it does change if you hit enter after you have moved the marking with the arrow keys. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

In the ASC Options window. If an item on the left window pane is selected, one can use the arrow keys to move up and down that tree, but the window on the right doesn't change to the window that is supposed to be shown with a particular selection.

/me doesn't sign name and hides in corner so they won't know who it is that has such minor complaints.

But it does change if you hit enter after you have moved the marking with the arrow keys. :-)

Yeah, solbjerg, I noticed that. But other software changes the object pane's info. I just found to be different and odd behavior from what I am use to.

CT

Archived