IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 Beta 1.1 available

samr

Iobit Security 360 beta 1.1 is available for download.

This will not work with automatic updates from beta 1.0, so please download and install from here:

http ://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=6088

Thanks samr

Downloaded and find that 1.1 performs well up to now..scan speed seems improved slightly and scan time for around 560,000 files was around 3.75mins on Smart Scan.......Cutom Scan returned about 6mins for around 604,000 files .I'm happy with that!

Iobit Security 360° Beta 1.1

It Now detects Perfectly my Norton Internet Security 2009 + the program doensn't slow down my computer anymore or freezes it :mrgreen:

Good Work Iobit Team But The program stil needs much work.

hi samr!

i just want to know, is this is360 wasn't designed to be a standalone antivirus, even if the complete version was released? what i mean is that the is360 was only designed to be a complement to one's own antivirus. actually, im using eset smart security now, as my first choice antivirus and antispyware, but i really like iobit products, and i tested this is360, and it works great, with my eset smart security, and im hoping that when the complete version of this is360 was released(including antivirus and firewall), it can replace my first choice eset smart security, in terms of speed, performance and accuracy in detecting threats. what can you say about this. any info will help. thanks

i just want to know, is this is360 wasn't designed to be a standalone antivirus, even if the complete version was released? what i mean is that the is360 was only designed to be a complement to one's own antivirus. actually, im using eset smart security now, as my first choice antivirus and antispyware, but i really like iobit products, and i tested this is360, and it works great, with my eset smart security, and im hoping that when the complete version of this is360 was released(including antivirus and firewall), it can replace my first choice eset smart security, in terms of speed, performance and accuracy in detecting threats. what can you say about this. any info will help. thanks

Personally,i don't think Anti Virus should implement into is360. As two anti

virus will conflict (along with your default AV),so hopefully is360 will be just

an additional free layer of protection. :smile: ..That's was its meant to be.

This software uses real-time protection?

may be in conflict with the antivirus?

will scan against rootkits?

will scan the alternate data stream?

crawl the master boot record?

uses a form of self?

You can schedule the scan at startup or removal?

Did you fix the problem in beta 1 where my system locks up and says everything is not responding? Cause at first i thought it was a virus so i ran a boot scan, and no virus. So i go to use your program to check for a virus and it freezes up again. I force quit the program and well ah no more problem i then uninstaller it.

Should be updating now...

Yes it is updating now, I guess the servers were down.

It still doesn't detect Avast Home Edition as my AntiVirus on Windows 7 but neither does Windows Action Security Center, so no big deal.

I know it is just a beta now but so far I like the program and believe it has good potential to become an excellent program in the future.

Thanks.:-)

Archived