IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Spyware Defender

Hello Iobit,

When will the Spyware Defender be available?

Will there be seperate general discusssions on the Forum?

When will the Beta Besting(I suppose it should be Testing) be opened in the Forum?

Thnx.

Hey fellas,

If you're wanting to give Spyware Defender a try, you can try V1 (like AWC was before the whole program was revamped... from Intelli Hyperspeed or something I can't recall)

Anyways this is Tim's program in the old version. The new version to be will be likely much prettier and way more effective and powerful.

http://www.download.com/Advanced-Spyware-Remover/3000-8022-10471869.html?part=dl-AdvancedS&subj=uo&tag=button

That's the download location if you didn't figure it out :P

Spyware Defender beta edition will be ready in 1-2 month. It is designed as a "defender" and also it fix&restore computer system. It has 4 main features: (1)Real time protection (2)Hijack&Rootkit scan (3)Windows Reset (4)Data protection

yup, that sounds right from when I use to use it. Just use the link I sent you. Also, if I remember correctly, some anti-virus scanners find a false positive (I think BitDefender use to). So just check that over the next time you run a virus scan. I'm sure Tim has notified the companies or changed his program by this time, though.

Archived