IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PluginInstall.exe

The-rib

Please help

As of Feb 18, 2023 I started receiving a error Your "PluginInstall.exe may be corrupt" every time I start my computer. After racking my brain and countless number of wed searches. I found out that it's a result of IOBit software. I say this because on i found that if I uninstall Advance System. the problem goes away. only when I reinstall the message it comes right back the next time I start my computer.  I'm using Windows 7 professional 64

On 2/20/2023 at 6:23 AM, The-rib said:

Please help

As of Feb 18, 2023 I started receiving a error Your "PluginInstall.exe may be corrupt" every time I start my computer. After racking my brain and countless number of wed searches. I found out that it's a result of IOBit software. I say this because on i found that if I uninstall Advance System. the problem goes away. only when I reinstall the message it comes right back the next time I start my computer.  I'm using Windows 7 professional 64

Hi

Sorry for the issue you encountered. Please take some screenshots of the errors and send them to us. Guide for taking screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm 

And please download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/InfoHelper.exe. Then double-click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip to feedback@iobit.com for further checking.

Thank you.