IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 10 Pro deletes bluetooth drivers and now none of the bluetoth devices work.

Oxygen

Twice now when I ran Driver Booster Pro 10, at the end of the scan it offered to clean some driver errors. When I said yes, it deleted drivers for my bluetooth for my Mouse and Headset.

I had to redownload manually the application for the bluetooth dongle and waste considerable time setting up the devices again. Absolutely irritating and unacceptable behavor.

3 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Twice now when I ran Driver Booster Pro 10, at the end of the scan it offered to clean some driver errors. When I said yes, it deleted drivers for my bluetooth for my Mouse and Headset.

I had to redownload manually the application for the bluetooth dongle and waste considerable time setting up the devices again. Absolutely irritating and unacceptable behavor.

is the driver the latest version? sometimes it is caused by an older version of the driver.

Edited by richardferrym

@Oxygen,

Sorry to hear that.

Please send us the related screenshot to show the issue you met.

Please also download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file. We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.

@richardferrym, thanks for your warm reply.