IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC.exe file is it nasty?

Hi demitris

What on-line-sys-analyzer??

awc.exe starts the ASC program.

Perhaps the analyzer just hasn't registered that the program has changed its name, but has kept the .exe file in its old name.

Or perhaps it is a bogus analyzer, at least I find that much, much easier to believe.

The chance of the analyzer being right is so infinitesimal small as to be practically non-existent.

Cheers

solbjerg

An on-line sys-analyzer reported that the file in c:\programFiles\IObit\...\awc.exe is possibly nasty! and it runs normally in c:\programme\awc\!

Please reply

Hi demitris

What on-line-sys-analyzer??

awc.exe starts the ASC program.

Perhaps the analyzer just hasn't registered that the program has changed its name, but has kept the .exe file in its old name.

Or perhaps it is a bogus analyzer, at least I find that much, much easier to believe.

The chance of the analyzer being right is so infinitesimal small as to be practically non-existent.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjeg

The analyzer is HijackThis.deSecurity and is advised by IObit for further analysis

http:||www.hijackthis.de|de

I believe you are right, their database is not up to date

• 1 year later...

Archived