IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC! Does anyone see the words Trojan as it scans in spyware that have other spyware?

Lioness

I Love my ASC! It has done more for me than any other's I've ever had!...I'm not complaing...just asking if others see this...However, Does anyone see the words Trojan or Trojan Downloader and even Trojan with file names...as it scans in Spyware Removal...

I think now that it's updates in OTHER SPYWEAR I have or had on my computer

You can see the beganing of this thread on 360...

(While scanning files I see Trojan Down loader IS THAT NORMAL??)

Yes its normal it doesnt mean you have these trojans its because its scanning for them.

Hi Lioness

We all do - if we look :-)

The Spyware remover has a list of malware (this is the list you see) and compares the content of this list with the files in your computer and if it finds any it will show that as "problems" that should be repaired.

Cheers

solbjerg

I Love my ASC! It has done more for me than any other's I've ever had!...I'm not complaing...just asking if others see this...However, Does anyone see the words Trojan or Trojan Downloader and even Trojan with file names...as it scans in Spyware Removal...

I think now that it's updates in OTHER SPYWEAR I have or had on my computer

You can see the beganing of this thread on 360...

(While scanning files I see Trojan Down loader IS THAT NORMAL??)

Hi Lioness,

I think you are asking if it is normal to see these in the scanner as it scans for spyware removal? If so, the answer is yes. This is showing what it is scanning for, not what files it is scanning.

samr.

Archived