IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can Iobit 360 stopps popup windows

ha14

I was wondering if iobit 360 can stop popup windows. If not is iobit would like to add this feature later in another version. I believe this can be an excellent feature add on. Many will turn in using iobit 360.

Hi ha

I suppose you know that you can configure the settings in contolpanel/internet setting/ tab security or you could try the advanced setting under the tab personal security and configure it there.

Cheers

solbjerg

I was wondering if iobit 360 can stop popup windows. If not is iobit would like to add this feature later in another version. I believe this can be an excellent feature add on. Many will turn in using iobit 360.

Well free adds on are softs to install in plus of security softs. Internet exploreris known to be weak pop up windows stopper even if it is tweaked to stop them. It was just an idea many of non experts as in tweaking experts would like to have this option also in their security system. Some adds other firewalls instead of the windows one.

Well free adds on are softs to install in plus of security softs. Internet exploreris known to be weak pop up windows stopper even if it is tweaked to stop them. It was just an idea many of non experts as in tweaking experts would like to have this option also in their security system. Some adds other firewalls instead of the windows one.

ho wait you mean i can stop add in the firewall settings ?

i have xp standard firewall

Unless I've missed something here,the "windows xp standard firewall", as you put it,is either enabled or disabled.What tweaks do you refer to?Why not use Firefox?-always had the best rated built in pop up blocker-though I've seen nothing about IE8's capabilities.

Archived