IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 16 Pro purchase mishap

So this morning I decided to buy a pro version of ASC 16 and I entered all the details and purchased it. Only I didn't realize that the email I used to receive the code, I don't have access to. I tried the whole forgot password thing for that email, but the process for outlook is so arduous and annoying. Entered all the info I could and Microsoft deemed it "not enough" so I can't access it. Is there any way that this can be remedied? I don't even know the purchase number or anything

On 4/22/2023 at 1:54 PM, shawnazzopardi said:

As an edit, What I mean by remedied is, can I get the subscription switched over to a different email?

Hi

Please provide us with the following information as many as possible so that we can locate the order and further assist you. 
- Reference number of the order; (if paid by PayPal, you can find the order reference number in the transaction details within your PayPal account under InvoiceID)
- Email address used in the order (if paid using PayPal as a payment method, provide us with your PayPal email address.)
- Website from where you made a purchase;
- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card are charged;
- Date of the charge;
- Description of the charge as shown on your account statement

Or please kindly send us a copy of the invoice to that we can track your order and assist you ASAP.

Note: Please do not send the info here because the info is your personal info. Please send the info to the email address feedback@iobit.com.

On 4/25/2023 at 10:56 AM, Cicely said:

Hi

Please provide us with the following information as many as possible so that we can locate the order and further assist you. 
- Reference number of the order; (if paid by PayPal, you can find the order reference number in the transaction details within your PayPal account under InvoiceID)
- Email address used in the order (if paid using PayPal as a payment method, provide us with your PayPal email address.)
- Website from where you made a purchase;
- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card are charged;
- Date of the charge;
- Description of the charge as shown on your account statement

Or please kindly send us a copy of the invoice to that we can track your order and assist you ASAP.

Note: Please do not send the info here because the info is your personal info. Please send the info to the email address feedback@iobit.com.

I sent all that by email, and until now, I've heard nothing back sadly.

On 4/29/2023 at 12:55 AM, shawnazzopardi said:

I sent all that by email, and until now, I've heard nothing back sadly.

Hi

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive my reply. Actually, I replied to your email on April 27. 

I replied to your email again just now. Please check both the email inbox and spam folder.

Let me know if you have any questions about our products.

Have a nice day!