IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Uninstaller Pro

I bought this program because I thought that it would work . I had downloaded a program called Gridinsoft malware protection and I should not have done it . It is a trojan malware and I can not get rid of it with IObit uninstaller . I uninstalled the program with IObit and went into my registry and found all kinds of items listed with Gridinsoft . I went into my registry and had to delete all the items that had gridinsoft listed . Then i came across two items that i could not get rid of and those where ( \Device\HarddiskVolume3\ProgramFiles\GridinsoftAnti-Malware\Gsam.exe ) in my registry . Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these last two items in my registry ? 

Iobit Uninstaller is not a malware removal program.

You should use a dedicated malware protection program, such as Iobit Malwarefighter or others.

Removing items manually from your Registry is very dangerous, and you should make a Registry back-up before you attempt removing items.

You do not say why you think that Gridinsoft is malware. Also, it is surprising that Windows Security did not flag it.

16 minutes ago, thginw said:

I bought this program because I thought that it would work . I had downloaded a program called Gridinsoft malware protection and I should not have done it . It is a trojan malware and I can not get rid of it with IObit uninstaller . I uninstalled the program with IObit and went into my registry and found all kinds of items listed with Gridinsoft . I went into my registry and had to delete all the items that had gridinsoft listed . Then i came across two items that i could not get rid of and those where ( \Device\HarddiskVolume3\ProgramFiles\GridinsoftAnti-Malware\Gsam.exe ) in my registry . Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these last two items in my registry ? 

I bought Malwarebytes premium  for Windows 4.5.27 and it got rid of it .