IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Turn of Auto renew?

Athlonman

34 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Did you read the FAQ's and or the relevant Topic in the Usage of Iobit Products section of the Forum.

Can't see anything in FAQ's in regards to what I asked, so some help would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Scannan said:

You need to look again. I just looked and there is an item there that says..."How to disable the auto-renewal feature of my order?"

Found it eventually, but thanks for your help and making me feel welcome , NOT, your customer skills need improving.

I could have just ignored you, as all the information you required was already available, and as per the rules of the

forum- (which you probably also did not bother to read)- you should have looked at the FAQ's and previous post's before posting.

Obviously, you are one of those people who feel entitled, and expect others to solve all their problems.

Laziness is rarely rewarded.