IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 8.5, deleted My one tab

Just Analysed My c drive & when I came back from making a coffee,  it said Your drive has been trimmed for better performance.  Opened Brave Browser on My windows 10,   Dell Latitude E6510 Laptop & My One Tab Chrome extension,  of which I have been using for the last 2 years,   can not be found  

Your file couldn’t be accessed

It may have been moved, edited or deleted.

ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
Absolutely gutted,  I had so much research etc & a brilliant plethora of saved sites   feeling like I'm in mourning,  so much of Me & My life was recorded with My sites saved & its Smart Defrag which has caused its deletion,  I had nothing else running at the time.  Can anyone Help Me restore My list of saved websites,  within The One tab extension  I would So Appreciate,  any Help with This dread of an issue?

Cheers
                                                                                                                                                Mafdu

Hello,

Sorry to hear that there is a problem when you use IObit product.

Could you please tell us the operations you took with our program before this problem.

Is there any error message? If yes, please take a screenshot and send to us.

And to look into the issue, please download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/SDInfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Your understanding is highly appreciated. The more information you provide, the easier we can analyze the cause of the problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you and we can figure out the solution soon.