IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Roxio Creator

randhaltom

I uninstalled Roxio Creator several years ago and have an annoying issue pop up lately. When I launch certain programs or do certain tasks on my Windows 10 laptop I get a Windows Installer window asking for the CD with Roxio Creator on it. I hit cancel in the window a number of times and it goes away. Is there a way to completely remove all of Roxio Creator, Uninstaller doesn't seem to find any traces.image.thumb.png.8d3fb7d6ad6a0d28c568b62ca93d6e69.png

You give very little detail, such as what the tasks are that you are trying to run when you get the pop-up.

Have you checked in your Windows configuration settings as to what program you have assigned to perform these tasks.

It is possible that you still have Roxio assigned as the preferred program for these tasks.