IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Uninstall processes via Uninstaller 13 always get stuck at 99%

Fedaygin

Howdies. So that ^^ happens and even so after reinstalled the client. I cleaned all debris manually (because win 10 doesn't have strong cleaner) before reinstalled it. Here's image to show how it looks like when stuck and nothing happens even after fifteen minutes of waiting. 

I bought this IObit Uninstaller 13 on last month & happy to support. Even more so once this glitch is fixed. 
Kindly: Fedaygin

19.9.6023 screenie from failed uninstall via IOBIT Uninstaller 13. This has happened many times & even after reinstalling the client..jpg

6 minutes ago, Scannan said:

that is a large amount to uninstall in one operation.

Try Uninstalling in smaller amounts...such as two amounts of 50%.

Let us know if this works.

Howdies there one of the moderators o/ So IObit the Uninstaller 13 client that i bought on last month can't perform uninstall 100% like uninstallers have done for decades 😮There is no option available to Uninstall in two or more parts. I guess you know how it's done & know that it's not shown in the client when go to Programs --> All Programs subtab. Gonna brew ginger tea & start writing a blog soon. Looking forward to seeing how it's done 🙂 Kindly: Fedaygin

You have an issue. I am trying to help you. I have used Uninstaller for many,many years and have never had your issue,

no matter how large the amount being uninstalled. So, I did not say that it Cannot perform 100%, but rather I am trying to identify

a possible cause for your issue.

Yes you can uninstall smaller amounts (individual items).

Have you read the User Manual??

• Sad 1

I have seen that you reported my post.

No! I am not playing around. I am not writing vaguely about a solution.

I am a Forum Moderator, and I am trying to help you.

We are not mind readers. We therefore have to try and figure out the issue from the info you give us.

Rather than wasting time complaining, if you would do the suggested tasks, and answer the questions asked, we may be able

to solve your issue.

• Confused 1