IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

10Bit 360 Beta 2

DENVILLE

Could somebody please help me how to start using the Hijack Scan facility in 360 Beta 2,as a new comer to this software I dont want to mess things up ,or delete good files by mistake.

Could you take me step by step how to use it from step one.I would be most grateful,perhaps you could also direct me to the online user help manual for 10Bit 360 Beta2 software.

Regards

Nodger

Could somebody please help me how to start using the Hijack Scan facility in 360 Beta 2,as a new comer to this software I dont want to mess things up ,or delete good files by mistake.

Could you take me step by step how to use it from step one.I would be most grateful,perhaps you could also direct me to the online user help manual for 10Bit 360 Beta2 software.

Regards

Nodger

Hello, Hijack Scan is meant to be used by professionals, or those who know how to use it. If you would like to make sure your system is clean, you can paste a scan log of your system, which will be analyzed and the results told to you. If you are infected, I or someone else, can help you in removing the infection :smile:

Hi Denville

Please read this about attachment

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=12357#post12357

If the content of the log file isn't very large, you can just copy it and paste it in the post - if it is large place it in a zip folder and attach it to your post.

Cheers

solbjerg

Halfevil,

Could you please tell me how to paste my 360 scan log file to you to be analyzed as I have not done this before I am struggling .

Regards Denville

Hi DENVILLE,

Are you using 3 Antivirus software?

Even 2 is too many!!!

1-Beijing Rising Technology - Antivirus

2-Avira

3-Kaspersky

-----------------------------------------------------

Copy your log file content and paste it to the box in http://www.hijackthis.de/ page and click Analyze.

Here is the short list of HijackThis analysis:

The unknown ones are[?], and possibly nasty ones are [X].

[TkBellExe] is part of Real software and not nasty, but unnecessary in startup (boot).

[?] - C:\Program Files\Crawler\Toolbar\CToolbar.exe

[?] - 02 - BHO: Unknown - {1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411} - C:\Program Files\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll

[?] - 02 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll

[?] - 02 - BHO: Rising PC Doctor - {98B7C13A-E9CD-4959-8B46-FBEAB41E42A8} - C:\Windows\system32\UrlFilter.dll

[?] - 02 - BHO: Unknown - {D3D233D5-9F6D-436C-B6C7-E63F77503B30} - C:\Program Files\INBOXT~1\Inbox.dll

[?] - 03 - Toolbar: &Crawler Toolbar - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - C:\Program Files\Crawler\Toolbar\ctbr.dll

[?] - 03 - Toolbar: &Rising Toolbar - {DB9ECD4F-FB8F-4311-B3CE-90B976C2707C} - C:\Windows\system32\KakaTool.dll

[?] - 03 - Toolbar: &Inbox Toolbar - {D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8} - C:\Program Files\INBOXT~1\Inbox.dll

[?] - 04 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot

[X] - 023 - Service: Windows Media Center Service Launcher (ehstart) - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

[X] - 023 - Service: Quality Windows Audio Video Experience (QWAVE) - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

[X] - 023 - Service: Secondary Logon (seclogon) - Unknown - %windir%\system32\svchost.exe

Cheers.

Archived