IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

360 autoscan?

jorgen

Does 360 do autoscans like asc?If not this would be a good feature i think!!!8-)

As long as it's a good idle-time measurement. <_< This is a problem of many software, but the latest Norton editions have thought this through. Their software will consider 4 things; 1. That you're not using your mouse for 10 min. 2. That you're not using your keyboard for 10 min. 3. The screensaver goes on. In these first 3, it'll begin to do "idle-tasks" or so called "jobs". The first 2 are connected, though, which means that if any of those are not "true", that's, you DO use your mouse, or you DO use your keyboard, it'll not do these jobs. The 4th is that you're running in full-screen; a full-screen application. In that case it will NOT do any jobs since it knows that you're busy then.

About That

Another reason I'm not too fond of auto functions(with the exception of those scheduled for a specific time)In the case of Norton as you mention,ten minutes is about the average time I would leave my PC before returning to continue using it.So in my case,this is an intrusion.The only thing they have thought through here is how to perpetuate their influence on your computer's behavior-something they've been long know to do.I loathe their "we know what's best" approach to software,which is one of many reasons Norton products will never be a consideration for me ever again.

Another reason I'm not too fond of auto functions(with the exception of those scheduled for a specific time)In the case of Norton as you mention,ten minutes is about the average time I would leave my PC before returning to continue using it.So in my case,this is an intrusion.The only thing they have thought through here is how to perpetuate their influence on your computer's behavior-something they've been long know to do.I loathe their "we know what's best" approach to software,which is one of many reasons Norton products will never be a consideration for me ever again.

Since mentioning it, in your case it would not be an intrusion at all anyway - only fixing stuff as long as you're not using you system, unless you consider 1 second for it to suspend too much. Maybe you're very quick with the mouse or something and want to put it up to the challenge?

Archived