IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Explorer issues after full advanced automated run

IOBITTM

Dear Forum,

after running the full advanced system care processing, I found repeatedly over the year that I can´t create new folders, to name one issue. I always have to update my explorer window to see changes I made. Same is true for renaming folders, as they do not apper immediatly. Another thing is that the search bar in the start menu does not take any inputs from the keyboard. I have these issues from the first time using IOBIT till the finishing days of the ABO. You may convince me that it has other reasons than using ASC17 previous or older versions.

There are behaviours like the restart does not work any more (blue screnn with endless dial moving), as I have to shut down my PC manually. These are the issues I personally can observe in conjunction with using IOBIT repeatedly now. There might be others to really care for behind the scenes. Please let me know...

-> Most important is to get my PC back ruinning. How to...? Complete Windows reinstallation can´t be the way after using IOBIT applications in the nature of things, of course.

THX

BX

(in using the edit function there are issues in making the changes active. Here is the attachment.)

During the time period I did not use too much of automated iobit services, merely the uninstaller,  after a while windows´ updates seemed to get back running Windows 10 normally. That did not happen over night. Once I did the full windows install which always is a pain to regain your working grounds.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 015950.png

Edited by IOBITTM

• 2 weeks later...