IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 11

Cicely

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply.

Do you mean it scans for a very long time?

Please download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved d. Click the 'OK' button to open that saved folder.      Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience.

• 1 month later...

I have been using iobit malware fighter for a long time now and i like its look and theme which makes it feel so high technology and professional.

I would install this in every laptop i own and buy premium because it makes my laptop very very safe

Thanks alot IObit for making this product.
Keep up the work! im gonna wait for all other updates!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Malware Fighter 11 pro tells me at the end of every scan that my IP is exposed and to purchase your VPN.  I am already on a VPN and my IP is not exposed.  Please allow me the ability to disable this message.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

IObit Malware Fighter on my current computer is very good but it does not detect all the viruses I have downloaded, IObit Malware Fighter only detects a few remaining viruses. Famous viruses can be easily removed by IObit. I look forward to your anti-virus product

Thank you for IObit Malware Fighter

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 4:06 AM, Cicely said:

Hi Baoover,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please tell us the name of the malware you mentioned. Then, we can collect the sample to let IMF can remove it in the future.

Or any screenshots of the malware will be helpful.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

image.png.ad8b405ba70a199dc9ebc362c1d2a14c.png

This is the malware I downloaded
Edited by Baoover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I turned on the anti-ransomware feature so I tried Wannacry virus but it still infected the file and changed the file format to WNCRY. Can that really block ransomware from entering? And is it related to File Guard because I turned off File Guard and turned on Wannacry?

Hi Baoover,

Thanks for your feedback.

IObit Malware Fighter can detect Wannacry virus. For the situation you mentioned, please zip the sample with the password infected and send it to us for analysis. ( Maybe it is new variant
download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved d. Click the 'OK' button to open that saved folder.      Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Thank you for your patience.