IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not receiving licencekeys.-(SOLVED)

EAP

I made use of the Black Friday offering and paid for 6 products via PayPal to Paddle.net. They did not respond till now to my 3 mails in which I requested them to sent me those licencekeys. Have I been mislead?

I bought those products for a friend, because she was looking for AV- and cleaning tools. I use these IObit products already for many years and never had any issue!!!

• Like 1

Today I received the necessary license keys. It took a few days, but finally and happily they are in my possession. 
After all, Paddle.net is a reliable company.
My apologies for this unfortunate accusation.

1 hour ago, EAP said:
Today I received the necessary license keys. It took a few days, but finally and happily they are in my possession. 
After all, Paddle.net is a reliable company.
My apologies for this unfortunate accusation.

Thank you for taking the time to post this info.

2 hours ago, KL96720 said:

I've been waiting 5 days now, didn't get the license code, and no reply to my email to customer support.

If you require assistance, then you must open your own Topic, and give the necessary information. You should do this now as your post will be removed from here shortly.

It is against the rules to hi-jack another Users Topic.

• Scannan changed the title to Not receiving licencekeys.-(SOLVED)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 2:04 AM, Scannan said:

If you require assistance, then you must open your own Topic, and give the necessary information. You should do this now as your post will be removed from here shortly.

It is against the rules to hi-jack another Users Topic.

I was agreeing with them that I had the same issue, was not hi-jack another Users Topic.