IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with Google Chrome after using Advanced SystemCare 17

anuau

Hi! Google Chrome stops working right after a while. At first, it's fine and I can browse the web, but then it just won't load new pages.

This started happening after I used Advanced SystemCare 17, probably because of messing with the IObit Program Deactivator. When I turned off some stuff there, my Chrome extensions began crashing. Soon after, Chrome started losing its internet connection. I've completely reinstalled Chrome, even cleared all AppData, but it didn't fix it. I think I might have turned off some important services, although I've tried reactivating all of them in Windows Services. Other browsers seem okay, but I need to check more. How to fix it?

Thank you for sharing that. It may help other Users.

I hope you continue to use ASC. What you should do no is try each function separately until you find the one causing your issue.

Then you can use all the other great functions without fear.

• Like 1