IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Your IP is EXPOSED!

darketernal

I'm having a major problem , so i'm a streamer, meaning i stream my desktop, and then all of a sudden i get a REMINDER of iobit YOUR IP IS EXPOSED, and it shows the number to all of my viewers. No matter what you do (i turned all notifications off in all programs) these reminders just keep going. There needs to be a solution for this, otherwise i will stop using IOBIT programs altogether, i hear TONS of people complaining for YEARS now without iobit doing ANYTHING to solve this issue. SOLUTION PLEASE!!!

Being "New", you should have looked at the Forum Home Page, which lists all the different sections.

You would then know where to post correctly.

However, it is much easier to not put in any effort, but to just post anywhere and wait for others to tidy up

after you.