IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

paddle.com trying to take my money

Hi all a few things

i get a renewal notice from a company called paddle.com (never heard of them) claiming to represent iobit and claiming to take money off my card at a high amount

i never approved of auto renewal and i did manual  renew for another year for half the price 

been trying to get help to cancel this auto renew from iobit,2checkout and this paddle.com

2checkout was fast and apologized but they had no ideal who paddle.com was and couldn t help me but advise paddle or iobit

used all forums to cancel this auto and the so called box doesn t exist to unsub auro

went to iobit support and only was told to use thier dam bot..yeah waste of time

paddle.com hasn t  answered me at all

i m getting pissed and already contacted my bank about a possible theft from my account on january 8

so anyone that s actually human help me out here to get this fixed and is paddle.com  legal business or shady

thanks 

Your issue and similar issues has been dealt with many times already in the Forum.

Did you search/read any of the other posts.

Also there is a dedicated Topic that deals with solutions to your issue.