IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Did not remove McAffee LiveSafe

IOBit Uninstaller 13 did NOT uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from my Windows 7 Pro computer. All it did was contrinue to run McAfee's MCPR removal program, wihich did not work on my PC. This program did NOT provide an option to mannualy scan and select all of the installed files and registry entries, as show in several videos on YouTube.  It did keep download McAffee's MCPR removal utility, which does not work.  I tried many different times and all options provided. I also tried this from an Admin account.

You program was not able to unnstal McAfee LiveSafe.  I would like a FULL refund.

Thank you

4 hours ago, Bummer said:

IOBit Uninstaller 13 did NOT uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from my Windows 7 Pro computer. All it did was contrinue to run McAfee's MCPR removal program, wihich did not work on my PC. This program did NOT provide an option to mannualy scan and select all of the installed files and registry entries, as show in several videos on YouTube.  It did keep download McAffee's MCPR removal utility, which does not work.  I tried many different times and all options provided. I also tried this from an Admin account.

You program was not able to unnstal McAfee LiveSafe.  I would like a FULL refund.

Thank you

Hi,

Please try our Stubborn Program Remover to uninstall it again to see how it works.

Run IObit Uninstaller > Click Tools on the top right and select Stubborn Program Remover > Find McAfee Total Protection under the Official Remover Database > Try to uninstall it again. This will remove all the components installed by McAfee.

Thanks for your patience and time.