IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

More specific description of threats found.

I have a wide variety of software. When I run a full scan, it identifies things it doesn't like, such as Winamp visualizations. It will declare them all "malware" and that's it. I would like to know why it considers them that because I've had these things for decades, and they've never caused an issue. I can't find any additional information about the malware. If you claim something is malware and suggest deleting it from my computer, I would appreciate a more detailed explanation regarding why it is considered malware.

Why on earth would you post this issue in the "Forum Usage Guidelines" section of the forum.

You should re-post now in the correct/relevant section of the Forum. Your post will be removed

from here shortly.