IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tech Junkie

mobiletechguy

As an admitted tech junkie, I find I am drawn to good utilities for XP. I know how easy it is to have Windows go into brain lock; common for its registry to be fouled; frustrating when you don't know what to do about it - frantically posting messages in online forums. When I stumbled across Advanced Windows Care [Personal], I could not resist. Then I realized that it was a free version so it made it a no-brainer.

The ease of use is nice, the accuracy incredible and speed lets you use it on the fly. The restore center and memory cleaner are added bonuses-espercially the restore feature. It is a good fall-back utility for total emergencies. I find it a an extremely helpful tool - so much so that I may even splurge the full blown version. I try many utilities like this one that IObit offers and usually end up uninstalling most of them. But this one is a keeper.

Well.. I'm also a geek and tried several utilities.

The latest version of AWC (personal and pro) which is 2.5.1 has a very better registry cleaner & fix module.... in the past when I used this feature & module it ended screwing up my "cacheman xp" program, displaying no icons on the system tray and making me to reinstall the app.

Now this is gone !!!! KUDOS for Iobit !!!!

I can say that the latest version of AWC is safer to use !!!

Hector.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also into tweaking Windows... I manage 50+ units in our City Government using Tuneup Utilities 2006. Until I came acrosss AWC and tried it on my own PC comparing each of its own functions. I'll give Tuneup Utilities 3 stars. I will give 5 stars to AWC! Now I'm giving a try of the Iobit SmartDefrag... So far so good. And most of all it's free!

Cheers to Iobit Techs ;-)

I already recommended it to my fellow Filipino geeks...

our site http://www.city-of-batac.org/menu_batac.html

Archived