IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No auto-startup of IObit Uninstaller 13.3 Pro

The Uninstaller does not auto-start at Windows startup.

In "IObit Uninstaller Settings", the Uninstaller is set to start with W11.

No auto-start.

As a result, there has been a shortcut to "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\IObitUninstaler.exe" placed in the W11 Startup folder.

Still no auto-start.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello hapEcat,

Sorry for my late reply.

If the issue repeats, please download and install the latest IObit Uninstaller from link below to see whether the issue repeats.

https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=iu-dl

If the issue repeats, please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue:

1. Download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe

2. Double click GetIObitConfigurationFile.exe to run it, click the button 'Save report to Desktop'

3. Wait for a while until you see a file IU_logs_YYYYMMDD.log generated on your desktop.

4. Send that file iu_logs_ YYYYMMDD.log to us.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm sorry for my late reply.

My installed version was: 13.3.0.2

Downloaded version was also: 13.3.0.2

I still ran the downloaded installer, rebooted the system, but still no autostart.

Went to the Win+R>shell:startup to access the startup folder, to again check the shortcut in the startup folder, and it was functional, starting the program right away, proving that the shortcut was indeed functional.

I downloaded and ran the executable, and attached the log file below...

iu_logs_20240303.log