IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 17 disabled my apps to autorun on Bootup

Hi, I need help ASC has disabled my apps and other programs from auto-starting on PC boot and I can't reverse the settings. What can I do to revert to my previous configuration? I have to start my other important apps on the PC auto-start manually. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

10 hours ago, Scannan said:

Are you talking about the Startup Optimiser?

Yes the Startup Optimiser that's the one I clicked on prompt to Optimise startup apps.

11 hours ago, Scannan said:

So click on it again and click manage and set up the apps you want.

Have you read the User Manual for ASC?.

That's exactly what I did before, I have also tried restoring the rescue registry and rescue startup optimisation still hasn't resolved the issue.

Yes, I have read the user manual for ASC, assuming ASC works similarly to Windows system task manager where you can choose apps to start automatically or manually on PC boot-up unless otherwise.