IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SSD recognition fails

Because I had already answered the OP and as you could clearly see, I had advised that this issue had already

been answered in the Forum. So, all they need to do is search, which you are supposed to do before posting.

However, you decided that you would shortcut the system instead.

I have spoken to you before about this behaviour. I strongly recommend that you refrain from same in future.

You obviously have no understanding of what a "Help Forum" means.

It is where people come with issues and we try to help them resolve the issues.

Then, these solutions are here on the forum for other users with the same or similar issues to view

the topics and get the answers, without even having to post.

Lazy people, who want every thing handed to them on a plate, are in the wrong place.

This is all clearly explained in the rules of the forum.

If you have difficulty understanding this concept(s), then you should not be posting on help forums.

I really am tired of explaining such things to you and asking you to obey the rules of the forum.

This is my last effort at trying to get you to comply. If you continue to abuse the forum...you will be banned.

8 hours ago, eviscerator said:

ban me then .....people want answers to problems not the Bulls*** posts that do not help ....  i get free keys for all oibit programs online ...  have not paid for any subs since 2015

I do not care if you get free keys for every software on earth. You still have to follow the rules of this forum.

Yes...people want a lot of things they are not entitled to or cannot have.

They are still expected to follow the rules.

So, for now rather than Ban you, I will just continue to delete your posts, because you are sad and amusing and you think you are more

entitled than other Users on this forum.